Wednesday 8 August 2012

Don't worry, be happy.

Bloody hell.
Its been a cracking few weeks. A cracking few weeks for misfortunes.
 I refuse to let them beat me so won't go into too many details. I am a firm believer in the law of attraction, hence the domino of bad luck of late. But am I going to throw that bad luck on its behind.

 Right now I am focusing on all that is good for me and what makes me feel happy.

I am truly lucky and blessed to have so many amazing things and people in my life. Three beautiful children. The best husband ever. A supportive family. We are all healthy and happy and incredibly lucky to have all that we do.Material things are not everything.

The little things that are making me feel happy right now are;

Reading. For myself and to the children.
The August sunsets.
The smell of the children all bathed and covered in talcum powder.
Hot lemon and ginger tea.
Having faith and prayer. Thank you mum for instilling the catholic faith in me.
The autumn magazine issues.
Daydreaming.
Reassuring cuddles.
Choral music. Sounds a bit strange but don't knock it before you have tried it. Seriously relaxing and uplifting!




This wall print could have been written for me! Find it here Etsy

Be happy, be healthy.

Lauren x





2 comments:

  1. I'm a great believer in counting our blessings! Great attitude to have, things will turn around for you I'm sure! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. After mass on sunday I felt a million times better. xx

      Delete