Tuesday 31 July 2012

Such a perfect day.

I am back! 

The wedding happened Saturday and it was truly beautiful. 
I was OVER THE MOON with how the styling went. It was the most perfect day. Everything about it!
 From the country church ceremony, the vintage car to the cottage garden flowers (Thank you Charlotte they were stunning) it really was a day to remember.

The day reflected the couple on every level. It was relaxed, happy, romantic and all about being together with family and friends. And in the evening it was almost like a festival! Dancing bare boot under the stars. 

Here are a few of the pictures I took on my phone. 










Congratulations Caroline and Rob. Here's to many happy, healthy, loved up years.

Lauren

xxx

4 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous - so gorgeous and romantic. Just perfect for a wedding.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I want a vintage affair for my 40th next year, I'll be 39 this week so I'm hoping to have plenty of time to plan it. I'm new to your blog, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it all looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete