Wednesday 29 February 2012

miss rose petal deer

As soon as I saw these pretty prints I knew I just had to share!.

 let me introduce you to the rose petal deer. a very lovely lady i met via twitter. a fairyesque pink haired talent. illustrator and textile designer and pretty blog writer.

 i am so in love with her prints. and i know you will be too.

here a few of my fav illustrations from her blog and esty shop.


dollhouse

lana del ray

deer

little fairy

sleeping beauty


enchanted


they are enchanting. kooky. and breathtakingly detailed. each picture has the most whimsical feel to it. like looking at a fairy tale.

i need at least 4 of these for my house! i am for sure going to have some for poppy's room. they are so girly and i have never come across anything like them before.

you must go take a peek at rose petal deer's blog and etsy shop. click on the links below;


all pictures are subject to copyright and are owned by rose petal deer please do not use without permission.

lauren x


 

2 comments:

  1. I love her pretty illustrations, this proves you can never have enough pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt. And the pink makes then even better and original x

    ReplyDelete