Friday 23 December 2011

Here comes 2012!

 We have had such a wonderful Christmas. Spending time with our family, eating lots of yummy food and opening even more presents. As we come to the end of 2011 I can't quite believe how fast it has gone!. This year has flown by, its been a blur of nappy changes, house designing and business starting. Overall...a very successful year.

 My husband and I saw the twins turn one, our daughter turn three, the start of our very first home refurbishment, a royal wedding (Oh I bloody love those Royals), I started a business and probably a million more things. We definitely loved, laughed and cried in 2011 and I'm even more excited for 2012.

 I am a very optimistic person, I always See the glass half full. I'm going to grab 2012 by the horns and make it a fabulous year.

 2012;

 Finish our house!; My amazing husband is working night and day to get our little house ready for March 2012. We have dreamt about our first proper family home since before we were married and have worked so hard to get it. I can't wait to live there, make memories and give our children a childhood to remember.



Poppy starts BIG SCHOOL; Our teeny tiny Poppy, born so premature and only weighing 2lb 5 is starting full time primary school. I am amazingly proud of this little girl!. She brings us so much happiness and even having a scary start to life has proved us all it doesn't matter how tiny or fragile she WAS she is now a strong, healthy pre schooler. GO POPSIE!.




The Queen's Jubilee;OMG this is pretty epic for me!. I love queenie, anything british and anything vintage. STREET PARTY!. Of course I'll be organising a royal worthy street party to celebrate this momentous day. Cannot wait.




Poppy-Lauren Vintage; I hope the business has a successful 2012. Not only the selling and sourcing side of it but the blogging. I love love love writing about my vintage finds, our house and all the going on's in Poppy-Lauren vintage.



Just a few things to think about over the beginning of the new year, no doubt there are going to be a million, trillion things happening. Of course I'll blog about them on the way. Have an happy, healthy Christmas and here's to a perfect 2012 for everyone.

 Lauren x



No comments:

Post a Comment