Wednesday 2 November 2011

Vintage vacations.

As a vintage interior obsessive I find myself, once the babies are in bed, trawling the internet for inspiration and ideas.

Tonight, I came across this AMAZING website called 'vintage vacations'. It is a holiday business run by a couple called Helen and Frazer Cunningham. To put it bluntly they offer VINTAGE VACATIONS in VINTAGE LOCATIONS. They have a bunglow, an old church, cottage , the shack and caravans. All set in stunning locations each and every one is styled with a retro theme. I love every single one but the one that has got to be my favourite is 'The Sailmakers' a quaint terraced cottage in Cowes.



















Each room is filled with so many treasures. Just from looking at the pictures I feel like I could move right in!.

This website is defo worth a look. And now I want to go on a vintage vacation. www.vintagevacations.co.uk


Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment