Monday 14 November 2011

Leigh lights!

I am so looking forward to the turning on of the christmas lights this year. We are having an open evening at the shop with lots of festivities going on.

I would love you to pop in and say hello!. My unit is being transformed into a vintage lounge all dressed up for christmas. Taking inspiration from the 40's and 50's.








I have lots of beautiful vintage toys, pretty glassware and so much more!. Why not surprise a loved one with an extra special gift this year and buy vintage?. For a truly extra special gift that cannot be found on the high street.

Pop into 'what the butler saw' and come and see me at 'Poppy-Lauren Vintage' for a babycham and a mince pie. I'll have the old 40's christmas records playing, the retro tree up and oodles of treasures to browse.

What The Butler Saw 113-115 Leigh Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 1JH. We will be open all day and all evening on Friday 25th November for leigh lights. Hope to see you there =D

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment