Wednesday 15 June 2011

Glorious Glass..

For anyone that knows me personally, you will know that I LOVE vintage glass. Cakestands, bowls, trinkets, glasses...the list is endless!

And just to add to my obsession I am developing a slight fixation with glass jars! Inexpensive, versatile and they look sooooooo pretty.

I am constantly looking in charity shops and bootsales. I even found myself in Sainsbury's today looking at the jam. (To see if any of the jam jars would be suitable for a little thrifty makeover!).

Have a little look at these charming pictures, that I found online, and you will see why!!





























They make such delightful decorations and what's more you can add your own little touch to them, adapting to each and every room.
Which just goes to show you really don't need to spend a ridiculous amount of money to make your home feel special, not at all!

Happy thrifting!
Lauren X

No comments:

Post a Comment