Tuesday 28 June 2011

1960's wedding dress!!

I stumbled upon this Simon Ellis 1960's lace gown by complete accident!
WHAT A BEAUTY!!!
(Excuse my photography!. But I was itching to show you all the dress. Even on my blackberry you can still see how beautiful the dress is!!!!)

The dress in full. Pretty silver detail around neck and front of dress.

Typical 60's bell sleeves with silver trim. The lace on the arms has no under fabric, the dress does.

This is a size 12, PERFECT condition. The previous owner only ever wore this the once and it is truly wonderful.

Here are a few images for some inspiration. Team this dress with a beehive bun and a short 60's veil.

Stunning!






I wish I could wear this to my wedding, but it was two years ago! But, I know some elegant bride is going to snap this dress up and look perfectly vintage.

If you would like to know more about this dress or to purchase please email me at lauren_sutherland@hotmail.co.uk

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment